Glass Shop Management Software
Smart-Toolbox is the best glass software to manage your glass shop
Software designed for glass shops
Implementing good glass shop management software in your business takes the stress out of administrative work.
We understand that glass shops can be complicated businesses — work often progresses in stages and can be held up by external parties and suppliers. Generic job management software may not handle this well but Smart-Toolbox is a job management system designed specifically with the needs of glass shops in mind.
Pricing that works the way you do
Generic point-of-sale software doesn't know how to calculate the cost of a piece of glass. Smart-Toolbox understands that edgework is priced per lineal metre, holes and cutouts are priced per unit and that the cost of each will increase based on the thickness of the glass. It can tell you the weight of the glass in your job so you know if you need two guys on site to lift it, which in turn will affect your labour charges.
What does this mean for you?
- Quoting takes mere minutes, not hours, and can be done by anyone in the business
- Jobs are priced consistently across the business making cashflow easier to manage
- Margin analysis reports show exactly where your glass shop is making or losing money
Point-of-sale software for glass shops
Take your job from quoting all the way through to receipting in Smart-Toolbox.
With Smart-Toolbox, your installers will be able to generate quotes on-site from a small laptop or tablet so long as they have internet access. These quotes are then visible instantly back in the glass shop — no more lost paperwork between the site and the office! Work orders can be generated from quotes and invoices generated from work orders — all are linked to easily see job progression and associated documents.
Job scheduling for a modern glass shop
For many of the glass shops we talk to, job scheduling is often a massive headache for staff. Information is kept in different places, isn't kept up-to-date, or is only editable by one person in the team.
Smart-Toolbox takes the pain out of scheduling with the following features:
- Anyone in your team can see what is going on at a glance
- Set estimated visit times to help manage your team efficiently
- Assign multiple staff to a job, including a lead and back-up installer
- Easily email customers to confirm or change appointments
- See when materials for installation have been received
- Report on time quoted vs. time spent
- Send and update appointments directly to your installers' phones using the built-in Office 365 or Google Calendar integration
Beat the competition!
Streamline job management and business operations with Smart-Toolbox