Invoicing & Accounting
Invoicing & Accounting
Get your invoices out faster and get paid faster.
You can also integrate with your accounting system, reducing double handling of information between systems and making year-end a lot easier.
Glass specific & integrated with your accounting software
Once the job is done, it is easy to create invoices from the work order. You can fully invoice a job with the click of a button, or break it down and invoice in stages.
- Integrate with your accounting software
- Flexible system for your business and your customer's needs
- Keep cash-flow high and make month-end less painful
- Reduce double-entry
- Choose how much detail your invoices show
Integrate with QuickBooks Online & Xero
Integration with your accounting software saves even more time.
- Sync customers automatically between programs
- View the invoice number, amount and tax in your accounting system
- Reconcile deposits and payments from your accounting system to Smart-Toolbox, with the click of a button
Customize for your users and your customers
Due to varying levels of responsibility, some staff members require more access in Smart-Toolbox than others. Smart-Toolbox lets you restrict which users have the ability to control account types and payment terms or to create, edit or delete invoices. This helps to prevent information from getting accessed by the wrong people, from going missing or being subject to fraud.
One of the many strengths of Smart-Toolbox is the ability to pull the right information through from each stage of the job. You enter your items at the quote stage and this is pulled into the work order and then pulled into the invoice.
This makes invoicing much easier because you've already done most of the work at the earlier stages. Creating invoices doesn't require going back and analyzing the job to figure things out.
Smart-Toolbox allows you to manage the work so that by the time you come to invoice, all you're doing is invoicing the items you've previously laid out.
Use statuses to easily manage your invoices
Smart-Toolbox uses statuses throughout the job and invoices are no different. It's easy to keep track of invoices that still need to be sent to the customer, and even more importantly those customers that have overdue invoices.
Widgets on the Smart-Toolbox dashboard keep this important information visible to those that need to see it. You'll know who to chase and how much is outstanding. You can create more widgets to report on each of the different statuses linked to invoices.
Show / Hide
Show or hide information
You can choose what is displayed in your invoice so it is easy to display just the information you want to your customer.
- Choose to include images or not
- Show a combined total and hide item details on the invoice
- Or show the full breakdown
- You can go all the way to the level of glass, hardware and processes